In the article, Burson Fumbles Facebook Flaps, I believe everyone who contribute in misconduct involving Mr. Burson should have done a better job with his Facebook assignment. Instead, he put his reputation and the two men he hired to help him put put private information about Google. One of them used to work for a network news show. They should not accept Mr. Burson's offer. They should have said "no" to Mr. Burson and stood up for themselves. Therefore, I think PR clients should always be identified. Even Mr. Burson, who works in public relations, has to agree to some kind of code of conduct. Mr. Burson's answers to the media sparked a debate about how well other PR workers could win consumers' trust. If PR clients are always named, the person receiving the message can decide to accept it. For example, Yelp is a website where you can read reviews of restaurants, businesses, shops, etc. and leave your own. There should be a site that r...
People will always have different ideas about pink slime. It seems like people have different ideas about how safe it is for pink slime to be in meat. When I did my own research, I found that it was safe to put in meat products, mostly because pink slime does kill bacteria in meat. Giving the meat a longer time to stay fresh. Information in other articles says that pink slime is dangerous because it is made from cheap, man-made materials. People wanted changes to be made. It only took that one person to tell the news McDonald's that they were using pink slime. Now, no fast food meat products contain pink slime anymore. If I were looking at this from the point of view of a public relations worker, I would have used the logos persuasive method. I would have told McDonald's and other fast food places to advertise the pink slime by saying that research shows it is good for your health. This plan is good for this situation beca...
Comments
Post a Comment